We were finally able to get Zander in for his 6 month appointment last week. He weighs a whopping 21 pounds 9 ounces. Wow!!! I should have muscles of steel from carrying him around. I had weighed him on our home scale, so I was not too surprised. I had already transitioned him to our bigger car seat as the infant one we have only goes to 20 pounds. (By the way, if anyone knows someone who needs a good carseat that is only a little over 4 years old and has never been in an accident, let me know-it will be cheap:) ) He is not quite sitting up yet, but we hope this will be soon. He has one bottom tooth with the second ready to pop through the gum. He continues to be a happy baby...for the most part.
Below are the pictures of the kids ceiling fans that I stamped today. I think they turned out pretty cute. Maizy is very excited about her fan. This was my first time stamping with paints...interesting!!!

6 comments:
He is getting so big. What a cutie:) I love love love there fans you did an awesome job
Such a cute little man. Love him!! Your fans turned out really cute. Did you have problems with the stamps sliding and the paint smudging? That was my experience when stamping with acrylic paint.
I love the fans! They turned out cute! He is such a cute baby and looks so happy.
I miss you guys and i need to come see my nieces and nephew. Zander will have no idea who i am. The fans turned out adorable. You always do such a good job with stuff like that. Can you guys come down here on Easter?
I think we're going to have this problem with Devin now too. What carseat did you transition to? The fans are adorable!
Ash-it is one that we had from Maizy-just a cheapy. It is both rear and forward facing, but stationary. No more car seat to lug around. I am having mixed feelings about this.
Post a Comment