I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks since we welcomed Zander to the family. He has already grown and changed so much. He is in the beginning stages of starting to give those precious smiles as the picture below shows.
I love all the faces they pull. He is a pretty good baby, and I will miss him as well as his sisters as I start back to work today. Very sad about that. The girls continue to be amused by him. Maizy is already turning into his second mom.

4 comments:
oh my goodness he is soooo very cute! How did work go?
I got put on call-go figure. I do go again Wed. night.
That sucks your back to work already. I thought you got longer off? He is so cute and i miss seeing you all.
I deleted the blog you have on your blog list. My new blog is clintonmills.blogspot.com. Look at that one!! Thanks, Amy
Post a Comment